Sorry! It's Been Awhile!

Sooooooooo ya! Here I am, not really knowing where to start! I haven't posted something since my return in May. WOW! What a slacker I am! But actually, I haven't been slacking. I have been very busy, both letterboxing related and not related. So let me enlighten you a bit.
Since returning to letterboxing, I have managed to plant a handful of boxes all over the state as well as some new personal traveler stamps. Making a new blog page for this blog for my clues, which you can find to the right of the main blog page. I went to Maine for a gathering in Kittery, and continued planning on a gathering I possibly may have in August. So, other than that, there is so much going on outside of letterboxing that I really don't wanna bore you with. With that, I shall leave you be. Oh wait! I have something else to post about!
-Driving Cross Country (Pembroke, NH)
-Can You See Me Now? (Franklin, NH)
-The Monkees - Last Train to Clarksville (Lincoln, NH)
-David Craig - Hot Stuff / Last Dance (Hopkington, NH)
-Popillon Noir (White River Junction, VT) clues coming soon
-Show Me Your Smile (Campton, NH)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go out and find some of your new LB's! Great picture!
~littlmoon